Learn More About Rico Tessandore
A Family Man Committed To Helping People Get The Justice They Deserve
His Personal Life
Rico lives in Snohomish County with his family, where he enjoys spending time in the outdoors and cheering for our hometown teams—including the Mariners.
Rico has volunteered in his local community in many capacities. For the past 14 years, he has served as a trustee for the Sno-Isle Library System. He has also served as a volunteer with the Edmonds Community College Paralegal Program for the past eight years. Previously, Rico served on the Snohomish County Bar Association Board of Trustees, including a one-year term as its President.
His Professional Career
Rico began his legal career as a law clerk to the presiding judge of Snohomish County Superior Court. Following his clerkship, he worked with the Snohomish County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office where he prosecuted misdemeanor and felony crimes. Rico was recruited from the prosecutor’s office to join the law firm of Hollenbeck Miller and Andrews, where he focused on insurance defense of all types of civil litigation matters. In gaining experience as an insurance defense attorney, he defended cases ranging from motor vehicle collisions to animals at large. He primarily focused on cases from Pierce to Whatcom County.
Following his five years of insurance defense, Rico opened his law firm with the idea of switching sides and representing those who were injured by the negligence of others. Since opening his firm, he has represented individuals with cases ranging from motor vehicle collisions to dog bite claims, with a little of everything in between. He has also served for many years as a Settlement Guardian Ad Litem in multiple counties. As an SGAL, Rico is appointed by the court system to ensure that injured children receive fair and just settlements.
What He Brings To The Table
We Got The Experience And The Determination To Help You Out In Your Case
23+ Years Of Experience
Plaintiff’s Attorney & Insurance Defense Attorney
Over A Thousand Cases Successfully Resolved
- Vehicular Accidents If you have been in a motor vehicle accident of any kind, and accident involving an airplane, cruise ship or public transportation; navigating insurance companies and medical bills can seem daunting and incomprehensible. But you do not have to settle for what insurance companies offer you; the Law Offices of Rico Tessandore can help you be compensated in the way you deserve.
- Abuse The Law Offices of Rico Tessandore will handle all cases involving abuse with sensitivity and careful consideration for the victim or victims involved, while seeking justice for perpetrators.
- Wrongful Death If you have lost a loved one because of the negligence of another party, the Law Offices of Rico Tessandore can help lessen the financial strain of the loss while holding the parties responsible accountable for their actions.
- Personal Injury If you or a loved one has suffered from a personal injury of any kind, the Law Offices of Rico Tessandore will examine every legal angle and every piece of evidence to ensure that you have a good case against insurance companies.
- Workplace Injury If your safety in the workplace in compromised, the Law Offices of Rico Tessandore can help attain your compensation for your injuries, as well as handle third party workers compensation claims.
- Premise Liability Many structures used on a daily basis such as porches, railings, balconies, and many more cause serious injuries due to improper care, misuse, and neglect. The Law Offices of Rico Tessandore can help you through premise liability accidents.
- DUI & DUID If you have been in an accident where driving under the influence was involved, the Law Offices of Rico Tessandore can help ensure compensation for material, physical, and emotional damages
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks If you have been bitten by a dog or attacked by an animal, you could be compensated for your injuries. Washington laws dictates that owners of animals are strictly liable for their animal’s bites or attacks. The Law Offices of Rico Tessandore have experience obtaining compensation for emotional damages and medical costs.
- Head and Brain Accidents If you or a loved one has suffered from a traumatic head or brain injury due to neglect or an accident of some kind, acting now can help obtain the fullest compensation for your loss. The Law Offices of Rico Tessandore can help achieve this kind of compensation for you.
- Pedestrian Accidents In Washington, there are certain duties that drivers owe individuals using a sidewalk or crosswalk; don’t let an insurance company deny your rights. The Law Offices of Rico Tessandore can help you get just compensation for your pedestrian accidents.